Monday, September 22, 2008

:::NEWS FLASH:::

Aaron (13 months) has just taken his first two steps, like 10 minutes ago! My little boy is growing up too fast!, *sniff, sniff*.
Other things Aaron is doing:
-finds a tissue, he puts it to his nose and blows with his mouth, then tries to eat it.
-finds a marker (don't worry lid is on) and pretends to color (then of course he puts it in his mouth)
-climbs, he is a climber. His favorite is climing on to Austin's mini recliner, then onto my rocking chair, oh and he LOVES to stand on the chair - he has not fallen ....yet.
-He wants to feed himself, he won't eat hardly a thing if he is not doing the feeding.

4 comments:

grammie said...

He is so cute!! Can't believe he is already a year old and walking. Aunt Nancy

molly said...

so so cute! you guys need to come visit texas!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful boy! I can't believe how big he is. Time flies but it's so fun to see them grow and do new things.

Nikki and James said...

Oh, that is awesome! I can't believe how big he is getting!

I *should* find out next Friday (10/10) what I am gaving - if the baby is cooperating!