Thursday, September 18, 2008

Craft Fair

Last Saturday I went to the Craft Fair at the White Horse Ranch (it is not called this anymore). We had lots of fun, and saw some interesting thing. Of course I found some things I could not live without, and spent some money.
Here are a couple of the things I found/bought:
Appalachian Bow Knife (Walnut) - Cuts bread (even hot fresh bread without smooshing, and you get thin slices) cheese, vegtables, etc. I love this. The first time I saw this was at my SIL Amy's house in Durango, her husband bought it, and neither of them knew where they got it.

Next is Patty's Pantry Preserves. This was SOOOO delish! I fell in love with the Tayberry (mix between blackberry and raspberry) and the Pumpkin Butter. It tastes soo good on the french bread I so thinly sliced with my new bow knife.

Next was Soup/Chili Mixes from Plentiful Pantry. These were sooo good. We tried the red Chili (not pictured because we ate it) and all of us loved it, even Austin and Aaron. I cannot wait to try the rest of these. The nice this is they are ready in 20 minutes, and usually you only have to add water and meat (optional) - Great food Storage.

Wow, I go to a Craft Fair and find/buy everything food related.

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

I love your blog! The boys with Pikes Peak in the background is awesome!
Did you make those cute beanies they're wearing in the picture on the right? If you did, i'm hitting you up for a pattern :)
I'm adding your fam to our friends:)
thanks for finding us!

Nikki and James said...

I want that knife! I am going to have to go google it to see if I can get one! I would love to go to craft fairs like that - but I never hear of them until after they are over.

Amanda said...

What great finds!!!!!

I love the post below about Santa's wkshp! I think P and Austin would get along so well!

So glad you got to go to the PBK meet and greet:)

Enos Heinzen said...

i love these soups... my mom bought them for us once and we gobbled them up. I'm glad you found cool things.