Saturday, December 29, 2007

MIA - Sorry I have been not updating

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Been busy with the holidays, I know that is no excuse, but hopefully I can make up for that with this post.

Please look below to catch up on what has been going on since my last update.

I have been having camera problems (time for a new one, ugh and yeah) So you will have to wait till I collect pictures of Christmas from others.

Here is a Christmas present Chris got me (and our whole family) that has been taking up a great deal of my time, RockBand. I don't know if any of you know a lot about it, but you can have up to 4 players (2 guitars, 1 drummer and 1 singer). I have really enjoyed the singer part. I have completed all of the medium level songs, and am now trying to master expert.

I had a little photo shoot with my boys for a Christmas Card. We had lots of fun. The hats that they are wearing are from Finland when my parents and sister went this past summer. It is the four winds hat that the Laplanders (Indians of Finland) wear. Austin had fun making silly faces for the camera.


Austin, Chris and I had so much fun making this gingerbread house. We watched "The Grinch" while we decorated it. During the process Chris and I had a marshmellow contest. We saw who could throw the marshmellow the highest and then who could catch it in thier mouth. Austin loved watching his parents act silly. Don't know who exactly won (I think it was Chris, but we will just say that I did). We had some left over candy so I created a little nativity scene at the back of the gingerbread house. Hope you like it.


Grandma Burns borrowed Austin for a fun day of Christmas shopping and Cookie making. Austin had so much fun. Here is a picture of the Yummy cookies they made.


Last we have some picutes of Austin's 4th Birthday (Nov 15). We had fun at Fargo's Pizza, eating yes, pizza and cake, and opening gifts. Then we headed off to the iceskating rink for some fun iceskating. Austin loved all the fun gifts he got! He was able to wear the Finland hockey Jersey my parents got for him at the Ice Skating Rink.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How adorable! Thanks for catching us up! I have really missed your blogs:) Austin looks so cute in that jersey:)

Becks said...

You've gotta show me some of your tricks. I love your photo lay-outs. The boys look so sweet too :)