Thursday, August 21, 2008

my mosaic

My cousin Molly saw this idea on Savoring the Details blog and did one. I thought it would be fun if I did one too.
Here are steps Molly created to make it easy
If you too want to create a mosaic about YOU then just follow these simple guidelines.Type your answer to each of the following questions into Flickr search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite image then copy and paste each of the URL's into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

Let me know if you give it a try

The Questions...
1.What is your first name? [sonja - yes that is my given name]
2.What is your favorite food? [sandwiches - they just feel healthy]
3.What high school did you attend? [Doherty High School - Go Spartans]
4.What is your favorite color? [Dark Blue]
5.Who is your celebrity crush? [Christian Bale - Loved him in Little Women, and he replaced Val Kilmer as my favorite Batman and Rebecca reminded me of Newsies]
6.Favorite drink? [Dr. Pepper]
7.Dream vacation? [Carribbean]
8.Favorite dessert? [Brownies]
9.What do you want to be when you grow up? [Artist]
10.What do you love most in life? [family]
11.One word to describe you? [independent - I asked my husband on this one]
12.Your Flickr name? [kristiinaburns - there was nothing, so I put a space inbetween names]



1. Sonja Henie, 2. magical sandwich up-close, 3. P3290633, 4. Blue dark chocolate M&Ms, 5. christian bale, 6. King of Soda., 7. St. John (USVI), 8. Valentine's day Brownies, 9. artists palette, 10. Snowmen family in TX, 11. NYC - Independent Subway, 12. Kristiina

4 comments:

Amanda said...

tell me about this star wars meet n greet at pbk! it is not on their website...

Kristin B. said...

Hey, I just got back from vacation with my Fam and had a beautiful apron waiting for me. I love it! The fabrics are beautiful. I will be using it to can peaches alone for the very first time tomorrow. Freaky! Thank you again you did a wonderful job.

Rebecca Smylie said...

This is interesting. I can't believe the things out there on the internet! And I can't believe you didn't include Newsies on your Christian Bale list!

Burns Family said...

I know Rebecca, I totally spaced, by the way that is what happens when you have more than one kid :)